Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Simon Says "New Grub and a New Chair"

The menu has been enhanced lately ... now I am on to some fruits and vegetables along with my cereal! When you get to eat from a spoon you need a new spot and look at my cool chair. Our good friends Remy and Chase and their parents were kind enough to lend MiMi all kinds of baby things and I am the lucky guy getting to use it all! Who knows what's coming next? I think when I am no longer painting the table-top with my food MiMi will let me sit at the big table with everyone else. I'll enjoy this while I can!

1 comment:

  1. Then you'll sit at that lovely table that was in the picture MiMi posted awhile ago. That's where the best stories are told and the best laughs are shared. You'll like it there, very much.

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.