Thursday, July 16, 2009

Simon Says "Don't You Just Love Playdates?

Molly and I had some friends come by the other day for a playdate. These are my friends, Remy and Chase (well, they're Molly's friends too ... in fact Molly has known them longer than I have!). I shared my playstation with them, even though I'm the only one that fits into the driver's seat! I can see from watching them that I'll have so much more to explore when I'm bigger and running on my own two feet ... look out world, here I come! Hey, Remy and Chase, can you wait on me just a little longer to play a game of kickball, tag or hide and seek?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.