Friday, July 17, 2009

Simon Says "Lunch with Uncle Charley and My New Friend"

MiMi and my Uncle Charley have the same craving sometimes and when they do they meet at The Stable for ribs. Well, I was loving all of my time there ... colorful lights all over and more video/tv screens than I could imagine. But look, Uncle Charley brought me a new friend! Mommy and I love elephants! This guy is about my size and I love scrunching my face right into his soft fuzzy body! Thanks Uncle Charley! It's a Friday again isn't it? The big event we are all looking forward to is that my Aunt Kerrian is returning home from her trip to Italy. I heard there are over 400 photos! Ready for a marathon slideshow? Surely we will all want to go after we see all the fun she had ... and we all will be glad to have her home safely. Have a great weekend with whatever plans you're making ... or the wonderful surprises that pop up!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe, if I'm really lucky, I'll see an elephant, or something wonderful!

    MiMi, it's so good to see, Uncle Charley....

    I hope you have a grand weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, you know what your Mommy likes even more than elephants? The smell in the elephant house at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.