Monday, July 6, 2009

Simon Says "Boy, Have You Seen the Traffic on 95?"

Daddy, Mommy and I made it safely back home and, boy-oh-boy, there is no place like home. I slept like a baby! Remember a little while back I told you that my parents got me something special at the yard sale? Well, here it is ... my own wheels! I've got to practice a little more, but soon I'll be ready for my own road trip! Pack your bags! MiMi told me all about her weekend ... she, Uncle Charley & Tricia went to see the fireworks at Oregon Ridge Park on Saturday night. She told me it was a beautiful night and the symphony concert was lovely. MiMi says that she missed me BIG time ... and I am having fun being here playing with my exersaucer again. I forgot how much fun can be found in this little seat.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back with us, Little Man. And, I hope every trip of your life, you'll be very glad to go, but even more happy to come back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traffic on 95 always gives me a crick in my neck. I hope you were able to sleep through most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes home feels even better than it did when you left....doesn't it ?

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.