Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Simon Says "MiMi Don't Get Too Close"

MiMi and I got out early this morning for a nice long walk around her neighborhood because it's looking like we will get some rain around here later. There's nothing like a relaxing walk to tire a little guy out, so when we got back I was chillin' and on my way to a nice nap, but MiMi decided that you might want to share a little bit of our day. I'm so used to seeing MiMi peering at me through her camera, but fair warning MiMi, if you come in for the close-up you'll be in snatching distance!

2 comments:

  1. Those noises...those little man noises. They are wonderful. It made me peaceful and happy to hear those noises.

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.