Monday, August 17, 2009

Simon Says "Here's My Weekend Ride"

Here's how I get around on weekends ... I can see so much better way up here! MiMi had some new clothes for me, so we stopped by quickly on Saturday to pick them up ... and then my Daddy got to see MiMi's new car. I had a nice surprise at MiMi's ... my Uncle Charley was there so we got some guy-time in too! Oma and PopPop had me for a couple of hours on Saturday all to themselves ... we had to load up on hugs and kisses because I'll miss them while they are away. I think MiMi and I will have some big news for you by the end of the week, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you tease! I have to wait until the end of the week?! Meany.

    Hey, you really look like your PaPa, Little Man!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.