Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Simon Says "Five More Years "

Here's the spot where I am able to sit during the last days of August this year. But MiMi tells me that there are only five short years until I will be joining all of the others for the fun of finding my seat in a classroom! Did I tell you that I get to fly on an airplane? Yep, we are going to visit with Aunties Lauren and Rama! Mommy and Daddy are going to the wedding of Mommy's friend and I will have fun playing with Kobie, Oliver and Max (two dogs and a cat!!!) MiMi has her own fun planned ... she's going in an airplane too! She will be in New Orleans playing with her sister, my Great Aunt Patty! So you can see our summer fun hasn't ended yet. How about you? Do you still have exciting things planned to do before this summer is really all over?

1 comment:

  1. Not so much Little Man, but I can always hope! We need to get MiMi out to the Laurel Highlands for a visit. That would be good, wouldn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.