Thursday, August 13, 2009

Simon Says "Even at 60 MiMi has had a 1st!"

MiMi has a new set of wheels! And this was the first car she has ever bought on her own! This is a Hyundai Tucson. MiMi really liked her Acura but it was ten years old and a bit of a gas-guzzler. Isn't the smell of a new car great? MiMi will hope that I don't give that too much competition! Don't I look just right behind the wheel? What are my chances of MiMi having it in 15 years? She says pretty good because she doesn't want to go through the big decision again any time soon. You should see the smile on her face though ... I know she is happy!

3 comments:

  1. congrats! looks great. i think that i have forgotten how to drive after a month in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Santa Fe, MiMi so I'm sure you'll feel exactly the same about your new ride. And, it so looks like you! Hugs...maybe you need to have a road trip soon? If so I have a great room for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new wheels...and simon, make sure your seat belt is nice and tight !

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.