Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Simon Says "Call Me a Cookie Monster"

Mommy found just the right teething cookie to add to my menu and I am liking that! They don't have any chocolate chips in them or creamy filling so MiMi says I don't have to worry about them being too much of a temptation to her. MiMi and I took a walk to the bank yesterday and she was so happy that she had her camera so she could share something with you ... and no, it's not another picture of me. Along a street in Rodgers Forge on our way to the bank there is a wild tomato plant growing out of a crack in the gutter on a street corner. We actually saw it back several months ago and now it is huge and has tomatoes to be enjoyed right off the vine!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Mother Nature is still showing her power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Rodgers Forge area grows lots of wild things. I would be one of those!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.