Friday, August 7, 2009

Simon Says "It's Goodbye Again"

MiMi and I had a nice surprise visit from my friends, Miss Deborah and Mr. Bruce. They are leaving for two weeks to drive all the way to Maine. Mr. Bruce's family owns its very own island ... pretty cool. Maybe one day I'll get to go see it for myself. My Uncle Charley has been there ... MiMi has a beautiful painting he did for her during one of his visits to Indian Island. Miss Deborah says you have to like "camping" with no running water and no electricity. Seems like if I go soon, being in diapers will take care of one of the "problems" ... and a flashlight or camp lantern will take care of another. Hey, what little boy doesn't like the sound of camping out? Safe travels and call us when you get home.

1 comment:

  1. That hat backward thing so early in life Little Man? Hmm, we'll have to talk about that! lol

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.