Sunday, May 24, 2009

Simon Says "New Weights and Measures"

I had my four month old check-up at Dr. Duffy's office on Friday. I weighed in at 15 lbs. 2 oz. and I was 23 inches tall. That put me in the 65th percentile for weight and the 10th percentile for height. You'd be surprised at that if you have seen my Daddy. But they tell me he didn't sprout up to his tall height until his teens, so I guess I won't be the tall kid in the back row of all the class pictures for awhile. Here I am sleeping again, but that seems to be what happens to me after I get my series of shots. Saturday was a brand new experience - swimming class! I am all about splashing around in my bath so Mommy and Daddy expected to see me go crazy in the pool. I was still all groggy and did the best I could ... just wait until next week ... Michael Phelps watch out!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh this is just the sweetest photo....
    and gosh they grow so fast don't they ?

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.