Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Simon Says "At Least I Can Dress For The Occasion"

The holiday weekend is usually when everyone's swimming pools open for the summer and so Mommy and Daddy and I went over to MiMi's pool. We had a warm sunny morning here, but with all of the cool weather lately and the rainy days there wasn't enough heat to warm the pool ... not even the baby pool. I don't know about you, but dipping into cold water is not much fun at all. I can't wait to get back to my pool at swimming lessons because it's as warm as a bathtub! But, no matter, as you can see, I looked like a little hunk of summer love for my appearance pool-side!

1 comment:

  1. Agreed there, Little Man...and you can warm up even the coolest of temperaments, I'm certain!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.