Thursday, May 28, 2009

Simon Says "Look At My New Playset!"

With a little help from a telephone book placed under my feet (remember I mentioned I was height-challenged for now), I can play in my new exerciser. It's loaded with entertainment. Right now I am pretty fascinated with what you grown-ups call "slots". I hear if I get good enough, there's money to be made (or was that lost?)! MiMi told me that my Great-Grandma Mross loves to play the same game, so I must come by it naturally! I hope you find your own kind of fun today!

1 comment:

  1. I'll hope that you're luckier than I am, Little Man! Fun today would be just feeling better. I can always hope! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.