Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Simon Says "MiMi Has New Neighbors"

Remember I told you that with all of our rainy days, we've been stuck indoors just looking outside for entertainment. Well, we noticed recently that there is a new family that has moved in near the front door. MiMi hung this little house a couple of years ago and eventually somebody moves in each year. This is a house wren and the pair of them have been busy "furnishing" the nest. They have a pretty song and can be quite loud when they're sounding the alarm when we pass by. Hey, for me it provided a break ... MiMi had someone else to point her camera at ... the celebrity life is hard to take!

1 comment:

  1. Little Man, I adore the burbling water sound the wrens make. It reminds me of that...and each year at my house on Long Green Road, I would have to do the dance with a wren who would fly inside and sit on the rafters of my family room. I suppose they don't call them 'house' wrens for nothing! Hugs to you today.

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.