Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Simon Says "Aunties News of the Day"

Today I got to start my morning with two of my four Aunts. Here I am with Auntie Kerrian ... Since Auntie Lauren was in town she had a sleepover at MiMi's. Did I tell you she was a doctor? Well, she was getting in one last minute of fun with me before leaving for her clinic downtown. Auntie Lauren reports that Auntie Rama is much better since her accident and surgery. One more week in the therapy chair (aka torture chamber) and then a schedule of outpatient physical therapy can begin. I don't think I ever told you, my Aunt Julia also had a bad bike accident several weeks ago ... thank goodness no broken bones, but stitches over her eyebrow and lots of scratches and bruises. For Aunt Julia it adds to the image she likes for her roller derby career! We were all so glad it wasn't any worse. I'm thinking a big wheel tyke bike is about all I'll try for the next few years! And it wouldn't hurt to have Auntie Kerrian close by!

2 comments:

  1. Little Man,
    How lucky are you to have such beautiful, talented, and skillful Aunts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he looks so happy! Glad to hear that Rama is doing better and that the Aunts are getting plenty of Simon QT. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.