Saturday, April 18, 2009

Simon Says "Who Remembers?"

This is my very special room over at MiMi's house. She knew I was going to come play at her house when Mommy went back to work, so she and Mommy fixed up this great place for me! My MiMi had some special baby things saved up in her attic that my own Mommy had in her room when she was MiMi's little baby. Do you see these storybook people up on the wall around my crib? Can you remember who they are and the stories about them? MiMi says she's going to tell me all about them and read their stories. Boy, they are fun to look at!

1 comment:

  1. I am quite enamoured of that wonderful bear peeking at me from the corner! It's quite wonderful, Little Man, but you'll come to understand that all the spots in MiMi's house are both cozy and beautiful all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.