Thursday, April 2, 2009

Simon Says "Auntie Lauren Can't Stay Away!"

I would like to think it's because she can't get enough of seeing me, but we're also lucky that she has just gotten a nice big contract to do some of her magic with the Web for a Baltimore company and that means more visits! Yea! Now we just have to find a way to get Auntie Rama to come up from Atlanta too! Hey, has anyone seen my Auntie Julia? I haven't seen her in a few weeks and I miss her too! Julia, have your people call my people.

2 comments:

  1. Auntie Julia has been working, working, working, or doing roller derby stuff. Oma & PopPop saw her the last time you did, at Oma's birthday. Let's see what we can do about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Lauren! Nice to see you and know that you'll be up to the Land of Pleasant Living more often. Now, get in the car with MiMi and bring her to see MeMe!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.