Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Simon Says "It's official ... I was born!"

One of the tasks Mommy set for herself before she goes back to the office was to get my official paperwork. I know you all have gotten to meet me (here at least) and you probably really believe I'm for real, but the State of Maryland now has provided the official record of that happy event. It's a good thing Mommy went before the lunch crowd because, boy oh boy, there was a slow-moving line (think a trip to the motor vehicle dept). MiMi took me out for a walk and Mommy took on the boredom of the line. Now we're set ... I'm ready for a passport, driver's license, a work permit ... life, here I come (paperwork in hand)!

1 comment:

  1. You know they say the job ain't done till the paper work is done! So, you are officially done although you're just starting! Already, a man of mystery!!!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.