Monday, October 19, 2009

Simon Says "It's Pumpkin Time"

We had a fine weekend, but laid low ... the weather wasn't very inviting to run around town and we stayed warm and cozy at home for most of the weekend. Friday was my Uncle Charley's birthday and Oma & PopPop stayed with me so Mommy and Daddy could go to dinner to help him celebrate his day. My Auntie Kerrian is in NYC and MiMi has Molly, so today I get to spend time with a doggie ... MiMi trys to keep Molly at a safe distance ... from my little fingers that love to grab and pull!

1 comment:

  1. I don't get why people say "cute as a button". Simon is way cuter than any button!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.