Thursday, October 29, 2009

Simon Says "Buddy, You Don't Scare Me!"

This year I have the advantage ... I don't get much of the imagery ... so there's not much that scares me just yet. MiMi and I are hiding out a bit these days ... with all those flu germs floating around out there, we just don't want anyone sharing it with us! We all have BIG plans in just a few weeks to go down to Florida for our family gathering and none of us want to get sick and miss out on any of the fun! Tomorrow Auntie Kerrian flies off to play with Aunties Lauren and Rama for the weekend and my MiMi goes to help her sister in New Orleans. MiMi has made plans to post here tomorrow for sure so that you can see what you've been waiting for ... my costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.