Sunday, March 1, 2009

Simon Says "What, Oma is still on sick leave?!"

I can't believe it! I have not had a visit with my Oma in over two weeks. Boo. Mommy says it's a little lesson about sharing ... Oma has stayed away because she loves me and because she's doesn't want to share her germs ... she'll share all her love and hugs and kisses and Oma surprises. Doesn't that sound like I'm one lucky guy? So, Oma, if you're reading this, please keep resting and get better as soon as you can ... I'm waiting for you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, look at how you've grown in those two weeks! I will be there with lots of hugs and kisses just as soon as it's okay! I love you and your mommy and daddy.

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.