Friday, March 27, 2009

Simon Says "Happy Birthday Auntie Kerrian"

Bunny and I were playing with MiMi yesterday and she told us that today is a big day! My Auntie Kerrian's birthday! I'm going to share MiMi with her and Kerrian took a day off so that they could go off and have a play-date with their friend Margaret. It's all girlie stuff so I probably will stay home with Mommy and Daddy. Say Happy day to her if you see her. Oh yea, I remember now ... I have to stay here because I have my two-month check-up with Dr. Duffy. You remember I like my Dr. Duffy, but today I have to get a boatload of shots ... I am going to be brave ... and Daddy will be with us and we'll try to have a fun day after we get out of there! My Uncle Charley is hoping to race his GTO for the first time today at a racetrack ... maybe we'll go see the cars go vvrooommmmm. Now that's the kind of day Daddy and I like!

1 comment:

  1. Big Doins' for the whole clan! What fabu energy. And, I love how your eyes are beginning to focus on everyone of us. You're a delight, Little Man!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.