Thursday, March 12, 2009

Simon Says "Would Someone Like To Take My Cold? I'm So Done With It!"

Here I am once again visiting Dr. Duffy... catching a few zzz's while waiting for her. I am 7 wks old and I weighed in at 10 lbs. 11.5 oz. This yucky cold is making all of us miserable ... and it gets mixed up with my reflux issues so we can't tell which to blame for my upchucks. MiMi said I'm like a ticking time-bomb after eating ... which I guess is another way of saying feeding me can be a blast! So, if I could just get rid of this cold/cough we'd be doing much better. When things are quiet and me and Mommy just look into each other's eyes, well, that's the best. Daddy and Mommy just feel badly for me ... that's what love does ... we hope in a few weeks we'll have something more fun to talk about ... like long walks, picnics, splashing in a pool (Mom just bought me a cool swimsuit!). Anybody want to join me?

1 comment:

  1. Reiki winging its way to you Little Man. To feel better soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.