Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Simon Says "Look At My Mom After Sleep!"

My Daddy gave my Mommy a real treat over the weekend. He took on the night-shift and Mommy got two nights of real sleep! Don't you just love to see her smile? Seeing how happy it made her, I'm a bit jealous and I actually can't wait until I, too, can sleep for a 6 hour stretch! Then all three of us will be ready for a full day of fun. The scale keeps confirming that I am growing bigger each day so those nights of sleep will come one day. My visit to Dr. Duffy today was due to my head cold - this doesn't help my sleep - and I weighed 10 lbs. 2 oz. I'm into the double digits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.