Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Simon Says "Lunch at MiMi's & Then Errands"

Today was another check-up with Dr. Duffy and so Mommy had her morning all planned out. Up and starting our morning routine two hours before it was time to leave. Well, it didn't exactly go as planned ... this GERD can surprise you. Just when you think things have settled down, UP it comes (and by "it" I mean the entire feeding!) Whoops, sorry Mommy, now we both need a change of outfits! And I'll be eating again real soon ... just where or when I can't say. Well, I am now 9 lbs. 7 oz. so you can tell that I am getting my nutrition! After the doctor's visit we went to MiMi's house for lunch and then off to do some errands. The rest of the afternoon wasn't quite as challenging for Mommy. Her next big challenge is to try to follow Dr. Duffy's advice - she wants her to cut out all dairy for a week or so to see if I like that better. Whew, Mommy's diet is usually cheese on everything and anything and she's an ice-cream fan too. Sorry again, Mommy! I owe you!

2 comments:

  1. It's a toss-up, no pun intended, between you and MiMi, as to which one of you looks more content in that cute photo. Ahh, the MiMi shoulder is most likely one of the best spots in the entire Universe, huh, Simon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope for Kim's sake that it doesn't turn out to be dairy because it's hard to live without cheese and ice cream. BUT, the good news is that if the dairy is the problem, she will likely prevent a dairy allergy in Simon later on like Camille had, which was a huge pain in the neck!!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.