Sunday, February 8, 2009

Simon Says "Happy Birthday Oma"

I wasn't old enough to stay up and celebrate with Oma and her friends but they had a surprise party for her on Saturday. I don't know my numbers yet, but there was a number bigger than 59!!! My mommy went to the party at MiMi's house, but since it was all girls, my daddy was staying with me at home. I hope we will always have lots of buddy-time because it won't be long before I think we can play with his toys (tools) and make all kinds of racket and enjoy teaching each other things! Right now, I think I'm teaching him the mysteries of babies!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Simon! I can't wait to see you, it's been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oma! Happy Big Day from me down here in San Antonio! I hope your day conveys all wonderful things to you and those who love you. Congrats and many happy returns of your day!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.