Sunday, February 22, 2009

Simon Says "Jack Is Always A Favorite!"

MiMi has plans to watch the Academy Awards on TV tonight ... how about you? Mom and Dad and I will probably be asleep long before the end of it. I haven't seen a movie yet, so I really don't know what the fuss is about. Once I get a little more active I think I'll be starring in a lot of home movies! Well, when my family saw this picture of me, they all thought I was doing a very good impression of one of Oscar's favorites, Jack Nicholson. What do you think? I think I got the crazy-eyed, eyebrow-raising down right and the hair is working too!

1 comment:

  1. Simon,
    I will only think you look like Jack if you can't scream, "You can't handle the truth..." until then, you remain way more adorable than he will ever be!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.