Saturday, January 24, 2009

Simon Says "I'm a Homeboy Now - Welcome to my Crib"

The excitement of today was like time-travel ... the world was whizzing by ... then I found myself feeling right at home in a very special place, created just for me! The decorators (aka Mom and Dad) were caught a little off guard by my early arrival, so I'm told the art has not been hung. There is still so much for me to take in. Dad and Mom just can't get enough of me yet, so they're keeping me right next to their bed at first, but soon I'll have this whole fun room to myself! Life is Good!

1 comment:

  1. And I will hope that every day of your life you'll be able to feel that life is good.

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.