Friday, September 11, 2009

Simon Says "What? The Ship Is Leaving Without Me?"

Today the USS Constellation leaves its dock and travels down to Ft. McHenry and back so that it can be "turned around" ... they call this fun day the Turn Around Cruise and you can only go if you get an invitation. MiMi and Mommy are going and Daddy will be on board too helping to keep things ship-shape for everyone. MiMi wanted to take me too but it seems I am too young. Rats! Well, something else to look forward to as I am growing bigger each day. It's a Friday again and don't we all love this day of the week?! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I will just stay home with you, then, Little Man. Tell that MiMi I expect pictures! Aye, Captain?!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.