Sunday, October 31, 2010

Simon Says "Happy Halloween! My Treat - A Visit From My Aunties Lauren and Rama!"

Today Momma took Sam and I to Weber Farm
where we have gone to play with tractors,
hayrides, goats, punkins and a
special treat - apple cider doughnuts!

Today is also Halloween and my special "treat"
was waiting for me at the farm.
My Aunties Lauren and Rama came to play too!



And it was their first time to meet my little brother Sam!
We had lunch at MiMi's and I also had more time
to play and wear them out before naptime!
 Now before you go, I think you'll want to see
me in my dress rehearsal for later tonight!
Trick or Treat!

1 comment:

  1. May life always bring you more treats than tricks Little Man! I love the picture with you and Aunt Lauren laughing!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.