Monday, October 25, 2010

Simon Says "MiMi, What's Up With 'Fall, Oh So Beautiful'?"

My idea of falling, and I do it quite often
since I love to run and run fast, doesn't usually
make me think, "Oh beautiful!"
But now if it's the weather you want to talk about,
well, yes, that's been beautiful.
Another week of fun ... time to say goodbye to Sam & Momma.
 On the way out to MiMi's car, it's always fun to play
a little hide and seek!
 Awww, you found me!
 Hanging from a branch, you know
it's a favorite activity.
And visiting the neighbors punkins too!
I don't want to scare you, but look out ...
I love passing this as we drive away ...
a giant punkin and abug!!!

1 comment:

  1. His expressions are so emotive! He is "designed" for camera and video. Thank you MiMi for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.