Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Simon Says "I Found The Forward Gear!"

MiMi got to see me in action this morning ... last night I showed off my new crawling skill to Daddy and Mommy. We don't have any video to put up here just yet, but we will soon. The day started off with my first head-bump ... MiMi says there will probably be many more and she is not ready for me to have the run of her house just yet. I hear they are all talking about baby-proofing this weekend ... heh-heh, I bet I can still find a little mischief to get into!

1 comment:

  1. New crawling skills! Way to go! Pretty soon he'll be asking for the car keys :-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.