Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Simon Says "I Came Down With a Disease Called Kawasaki And It's Nothing Like A Cool Motorcycle!"

 The doctor said Mommy and Daddy needed
to take me to the emergency room on Sunday
January 2, 2011 and there the doctors
decided I had Kawasaki Disease.
I think a picture says it all ... you can see
that I felt downright terrible!
 Woe was me ...
 I don't know why my hand is taped to
this board and I wanna go home!!!
So did Daddy and Mommy but I got admitted.
This was me by Monday night after I
got some good medicine and lots of TLC ...
on the road to recovery and I am
looking forward to being back home or at
MiMi's and with my little brother Sam.

Sam sent me a little picture greeting to make me smile ...
And I did!  Bet you did too!

1 comment:

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.