Friday, March 12, 2010

Simon Says "The F irst Signs Of Spring"

It was so cold for so long this winter, MiMi had to keep her front door closed ... but look where I like to spend time now ... there's a whole world to watch outside. The sun was shining and the air was warm ... the snow mountain in MiMi's front yard is now nearly gone! Pretty soon we'll be out there too ... for long walks, time at the playground nearby and before long time at the pool! For now I will be right here watching ... come by and maybe you'll see me. My PopPop came by today and we got to play for a few minutes. That was a fun treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.