Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Simon Says "A Bassinet Makes a Good Measuring Stick Too"

Remember these days? I was just 10 days old in this one. I remember that on this day, my Aunties Lauren and Rama came up from Atlanta to meet me at MiMi's.
Here I am again ... I think I am about 3 months old. MiMi used to put me in here for a nap with the bassinet sitting on top of her dining room table. I think I made a great centerpiece!
And finally, here I am at thirteen months old! MiMi had to pull this up from storage in her basement. A guy needs to stretch out, so this just won't do anymore. But MiMi sure is thankful that her good friend, Erin, let us borrow this to help give me a good start!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it's still comfy to me! Look at you, reclining with your iPhone... so casual, so savvy.

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.