Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Simon Says "I've Got A New Playstation!"

Align LeftMiMi had been talking with Mommy for many weeks about creating a new play area for me. Well, while I was sleeping yesterday, look what she created! "Who needs a dining room?" says MiMi ... "people will just expect you to cook!"
Oma came with her friend, Susan, to see for herself. They had fun watching me check it all out. And Mrs. Green brought me a gift and, boy oh boy, it's one of my favorite things! Music! My very own radio!
Oma was on hand to lend her lap and help me get an afternoon feeding in! Yum ... we like these special times together!
See this? I have my very own chair to sit in here in my very own library! Wow, it wasn't a dream! And it's filled with the things dreams are made of ... mostly, love!

2 comments:

  1. Geez, what a MiMi you have there Little Man...she is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to visit you in your new play station!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about our little stories ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we look for them everyday.